Megan McKenzie, Invercargill Wedding Celebrant
Invercargill is my home town, so it goes without saying I absolutely love carrying out my role as a wedding celebrant for weddings in Invercargill. Some of my favourite wedding venues I have officiated at include Beersheba Estate, Argyle Cottage, Hawthorne Gardens and The Hideaway 201. Being a local, I have close relationships with local businesses in the wedding industry, and I’m more than happy to help put you in touch with recommended vendors. The coastal scenery of our shorelines in Invercargill and the numerous green spaces we have, make it a magical spot for saying “I do”.
My Invercargill marriage celebrant package includes:
- Yours truly! I’m a registered, professional and super experienced celebrant.
- Unlimited meetings, phone calls and contact with me – timely responses are guaranteed!
- If you are travelling to Invercargill, New Zealand for a destination wedding, we can get to know each other with technology like Skype and Facetime. I can provide all of the necessary information you will require for getting married in beautiful New Zealand.
- A wedding ceremony written for you as a couple that is both meaningful and a celebration of your relationship.
- Advice – guidance and tips on how to make sure your wedding runs smoothly. If you need help with your vows or song choices – I am here to guide you through the process.
- Advice on other local vendors to complete your special day.
- Full wedding rehearsal to go over the ceremony structure and answer any last minute questions or nerves.
- Your wedding ceremony conducted by me at your location.
- Documentation – Advice on how to apply for the marriage licence, lodging the documents post ceremony and changing your name after the ceremony is complete if you wish – I will talk you through all the details you need to know.
- ALL travel costs are included.
Photography courtesy of Heidi Horton Photography