Megan McKenzie, Wanaka Marriage Celebrant
Being a marriage celebrant in Wanaka is a dream. I love weddings in this area, with the endless locations for ceremonies amongst incredible scenery, and the creative flair that takes place from Wanaka vendors. I have officiated marriages in locations all over Wanaka, amongst my favourite are Criffel Station Woolshed, Glendhu Station, Dublin Bay, The Olive Grove, Barn Pinch Farm and Lookout Lodge.
My Wanaka wedding celebrant package includes:
- Yours truly! I’m a registered, professional and super experienced celebrant.
- Unlimited meetings, phone calls and contact with me to ensure you are 100% happy with your ceremony – timely responses are guaranteed.
- If you are travelling to Wanaka, New Zealand for a destination wedding, we can get to know each other with technology like Skype and Facetime. I can provide all of the necessary information you will require for getting married in beautiful New Zealand.
- A wedding ceremony written for you as a couple that is both meaningful and a celebration of your relationship.
- Advice – guidance and tips on how to make sure your wedding runs smoothly. If you need help with your vows, perhaps song choices or the thought of speaking in public – I am here to guide you through the process.
- Advice on other local vendors to complete your special day
- Full wedding rehearsal to go over the ceremony structure and to answer any last minute questions or settle any last minute nerves.
- Wedding Ceremony – your wedding ceremony conducted by me at your location.
- Documentation – Advice on how to apply for the marriage licence, lodging the documents post ceremony and changing your name after the ceremony is complete if you wish – I will talk you through all the details you need to know.
- ALL travel costs are included.
Photography courtesy of Mickey Ross – McImage Weddings