Megan McKenzie, Queenstown Wedding Celebrant
Queenstown…the slice of paradise with a sense of escapism and adventure.
I love being a marriage celebrant in Queenstown – getting to know couples and helping them to have a day to remember! There is no better place for an idyllic destination wedding or elopement, both of which I can help to make seamless and stress free.
Stonebridge Estate, The Winehouse, NZ High Country, Millbrook, Mount Soho Winery, The Winehouse, Mt Nicholas Station are just a few of the fabulous venues I’ve had the privilege of being a wedding celebrant at.
My Queenstown wedding celebrant package includes:
- Yours truly! I’m a registered, professional and super experienced celebrant.
- Unlimited meetings, phone calls and contact with me to ensure you are 100% happy with your ceremony – timely responses are guaranteed.
- If you are travelling to Queenstown, New Zealand for a destination wedding, we can get to know each other with technology like Skype and Facetime. I can provide all of the necessary information you will require for getting married in beautiful New Zealand.
- A wedding ceremony written for you as a couple that is both meaningful and a celebration of your relationship.
- Advice – guidance and tips on how to make sure your wedding runs smoothly. If you need help with your vows, perhaps song choices or the thought of speaking in public – I am here to guide you through the process.
- Advice on other local vendors to complete your special day
- Full wedding rehearsal to go over the ceremony structure and to answer any last minute questions or nerves.
- Your wedding ceremony conducted by me at your chosen location.
- Documentation – Advice on how to apply for the marriage licence, lodging the documents post ceremony and changing your name after the ceremony is complete if you wish – I will talk you through all the details you need to know.
- ALL travel costs are included.
Photography courtesy of Kellie Francis Photography